With the option of seven variants as standard, the Maxus Deliver 9 is the perfect choice for any business. Spanning from the low roof, short wheelbase L1 H1 through to the high roof, long wheelbase L3 H3, there is an affordable vehicle that will meet your individual requirements.
All the usual extras available as standard
The Maxus Deliver 9 is second to none when it comes to features that are available as standard. From an 8-way adjustable driver’s seat, electric windows, electric mirrors, cruise control, reversing parking sensors and foldability remote control key, enjoy comfort on every journey.
- 236° Opening Angle (with Limited Gemel)
- Automatic Emergency Braking System
- Automatic Off Headlights
- B Column Full Steel Unglazed Partition
- Electric Front Windows
- Front Double Curtain Airbag
- Front Passenger Airbags
- Halogen Headlight
- Halogen Rear Lamp
- Ignition-off Auto Unlock
- Intelligent Anti-theft Security System
- Lane Departure
- Warning System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Manual DPF Regeneration button
- Outside Rearview Mirror (Natural Colour)
- Electric Multifunction steering wheel
- Natural Colour Handles
- Parking Sensor (Rear Only)
- Passenger Adjustable non-Pretightening Belt
- Driving Model (Power/Normal/Eco)
- Engine Start/Stop
With MAXUS, safety is paramount and the Deliver 9 meets all European commercial vehicle collision design standards.
- Advanced driver assistance systemas standard with the latest generation of Bosch 9.3ESP.
- Electronic Stability Programdelivers comfort and peace of mind in any situation.
- LCA Lane Change Assist + BSD Blind spot detectiongives the driver the extra eyes when on route.
- Traction control: TCS (traction control system) has been deactivated.
- Start/Stop warning:Informs the driver that Intelligent Stop/Start system is active and the engine has been shut down.
- Lane departure warning:Vehicle is detected to be moving out of its current lane without signaling.
- Automatic emergency braking (AEB):AEB system is turned off or when the radar sensor or cover is blocked with dirt or snow. Light means it has been deactivated.
- Eco driving indicator: Eco function is activated.
- Power driving indicator:Power mode function is activated.
- Lane change assist blind spot detection:Turns on when the lane assist system is switched on and road markings can be detected.
Meeting all European commercial vehicle collision design standards, the Maxus Deliver 9 includes the latest safety features. They include;
- Latest generation Bosch 9.3ESP Advanced Driver Assistance System
- Electronic Stability Programme
- Traction Control
- BSD Blind Spot Detection and LCA Lane Change Assist
- Start/Stop Warning
- Lane Departure Warning system
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Eco Driving Indicator
- PWR Driving Indicator
- Lane Change Assist Blind Spot Detection
Featuring a new Euro 6d engine that produces 163PS and 375Nm, the Maxus Deliver 9 is fully WLTP compliant. Advanced ECO Technology includes a DPF warning indicator with Manual Regen function button.
Download a brochure for more details